Bill&Jeff Series Trailer Bill&Jeff Series Trailer

That was Awesome!!!!!

That was awesome. I hope to see more cause this was sweet. If you give this a bad review you suck!!!! I hope you rot in hell!!! anyways I like d the way you mixed "The Lord of The Dance"
with "The Lord of The Rings" It was awesome!!! Great work dude :)

Mega Man Mega Man

pretty good

I thought that was pretty damned good for your first cartoon. I don't think it deserves to be blammed but get ready for the worst. Some of thesse people are total jerks! I think you did a great job! keep up the hard work!

NG TimeTrial IX NG TimeTrial IX

Awesome

Squeezy i loved that song you got from vegetales i love that song it's awesome!

Matrix Remade Live Action Matrix Remade Live Action

...........

uhhhh.... so...... wich one is trinity?

Megaman Revange Rev. Megaman Revange Rev.

it was o.k.

im a fellow sprite flasher. I know alot of people might give you a bad review but i liked your movie. good job. Next time work harder i hope your spirits are high. :D

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

DUDE THAT ROCKED

Dude i wtch this cartoon at leas once a day. you picked perfect characters nd a perfect song!!!
cant wait to see alot more

AWESOME!!!!

Good Night Good Night

it was good

Overall it was good. The only problem was the sound. I had to keep lowering and highering the volume in my speakers. overall though it was good.

Knoxs "The Matrix" 2 Knoxs "The Matrix" 2

this was awesome

so knox when are you going to be the next speildburg?? Cause this was awesome

MegaMan/X:Final Battle 6 MegaMan/X:Final Battle 6

that was great

that was awesome.can you give me a kink to where you got those sound fx. my email is cosmo_cramer_@hotmail.com

Knoxs "Resident Evil" Knoxs "Resident Evil"

that was awesome

man knox THAT ROCKED. I like all of the movies you made and your dialouge is hilarious. You should be a director. I would see everyone of your movies.

Knox responds:

i shall be a directer some day :)